Who is S&C?
|Company||Skull & Circuits|
The ‘we’ is also actually and ‘I’ as it’s a one man company at the moment.
- These conditions apply if you buy, or have bought something from us. Otherwise they don’t.
- Placing an order counts as explicit agreement with these terms and conditions.
- Products ship as advertised on the site, at least, that’s the intention.
- Kits include everything you need to build a working product unless otherwise stated. If something is missing from the kit, our apologies, and we will try to make it right.
- It might be possible we screwed up and a product is no longer available while it’s still available on the site. If that’s the case we will inform you about the situation and refund you.
- Please bear in mind that you will need a suitable modular case to house Eurorack modules. This includes a suitable power supply.
- You can mail at email@example.com for support and we will do anything within our power to help you out.
- When building a kit we don’t offer extensive support. It’s unpractical to troubleshoot a build over the internet. You can always ask though, if we happen to be familiar with the issue we will certainly come to your aid. But first do the following steps:
- Check the power supply for +12V/Gnd/-12V
- Check for short circuits
- Make sure all components are installed, they’re all in there for one reason or another.
- Double check the orientation of all components where polarity is important. (IC’s, diodes, capacitors, transistors, …)
- Check whether you installed all components in the right place.
- Reflow your soldering (heat it up again)
- Do all these steps at least twice.
- Buying a kit implies you possess the needed skills and equipment to complete the build, know where the hot side of a soldering iron is and are confident working with low voltages. If there is anything out of the ordinary it’ll be on the product page.
- Refunds won’t be given if the damage to a module occurs due to a user error. This is a nice way to say that you shouldn’t try to trick me in a refund because you plugged the power in backwards. And yes, I’ll know as soon as I have it in my hands if something like that happened.
- I can repair modules if needed. If under warranty I’ll even do it free of charge. Otherwise we’ll work something out.
Right of Withdrawal
- If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase you are entitled to return it in 30 days from receiving.
- You can’t return a kit you bought because you did a lousy soldering job. Just saying in case someone out there would have that idea.
- Please refrain from damaging the product if you plan on returning it. Unpacking is fine, using it as intended is fine, throwing it down the stairs isn’t.
- The advertised price is what you pay. It includes taxes, service, packaging, the occasional offer to the Gods, …
- The price doesn’t contain shipping costs however, these are calculated on check-out. I won’t be charging anything on top of what I pay to ship the packages and I’ll be on the lookout for cheaper options.
- I some cases shipping comes out cheaper/more expensive then predicted at checkout. In these cases I do a small dance or grumpy frown – whatever applicable – when paying the bill at the post office. There is no change on your part.
- Payment can be done through Pay-Pal, credit card (VISA, Mastercard) and a selection of local payment providers. If none of those tickle your pickle, as they say, contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org and we work something out.
Delivery & Shipment
- While we ship worldwide we aren’t responsible for any added fees or taxes generated by customs which you are charged with when importing goods into your country. Please check your countries regulations for import good before ordering so you can avoid nasty surprises. For EU folks, it’s all good.
- On that note, we don’t lie about the value of the goods inside the package to avoid taxes. So don’t ask.
- We can’t guarantee shipping times, but we try to ship as soon as your order comes thru. If there is any notable delay on our side we’ll let you know as soon as possible. If you requested registered mail I’ll send you your tracking nr as soon as I have it.
- You can always come over and pick up your order, no shipping fee whatsoever and a high chance of a cup of coffee or a beer.
- Fully build orders are build when ordered. Please allow me some time to comply to your order.
- Force majeure includes any situation outside of our will and control which prevents us from fulfilling our obligations. This includes fire, malfunctions, power failures, network failures, the unavailability of our website at any time, non-timely delivery by suppliers or other third parties, a zombie apocalypse, massive viral pandemic, nuclear war, …
- In case of force majeure, we’ll let you know as soon as possible and as soon as the situation is resolved we will ship your order.
- All tekst, images, video & audio is covered by copyright laws and can therefor not be copied, reproduced or otherwise distributed without our prior consent. So ask before you do.
- This copyright also extend to the schematics offered on this site. You are free to use them to build your own modules, fix modules, study them, laugh with and any other reasonable personal use (if you make a wallpaper for your living room out of them, send me a picture please).
- However selling them or replica’s of the modules without any prior consent on my part isn’t.
Complaints and Disputes
- For complaints or disputes please contact email@example.com or contact us through social media. We’ll try to sort out whatever is wrong as soon as possible.