- 2 independent oscillators with a wide frequency range (approx 3Hz to 7kHz)
- seamless transition from triangle over sine to square wave
- External FM modulation inputs
- OSC A can modulate OSC B, and OSC B can modulate OSC A, making cross modulation possible
- OSC A/B level/mix
- CV controllable decay time
- Attack time control and amount per oscillator.
- Not a 808/909/… clone
- Velocity control input for added expressivity
- Publicly available schematics and common through hole components ensure any capable technician will be able to do repairs if needed, or if you feel adventurous, modding and circuit bending is also an option.